CODE OF CONDUCT
All students participating in any Course must agree to abide by the following Code of Conduct:
- I will register for only one account and not let anyone else use my username and/or password.
- I will complete all tests and exams with my own work and only my own work. I will not submit the work of another person.
- I will not post answers to tests or exams or any other problems that are being used to assess student performance.
- I will not engage in any other activities that will dishonestly improve my results or dishonestly improve or harm the results of other students.
- I will not e-mail, post or otherwise upload any of the following content:
- Content that defames, harasses or threatens others;
- Content that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- Content that infringes or misappropriates another’s intellectual property, including, but not limited to, copyrights or trademarks;
- Profane, pornographic, obscene, indecent or unlawful content;
- Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation;
- Content related to partisan political activities;
- Content related to the evangelisation or propagation of any religion, faith, non theistic or atheist tradition or belief system;
- Content that otherwise harms other users or visitors to the site;
- Content that is otherwise unlawful or that violates any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Content that probes, scans, or tests the vulnerability of any system or network;
- Content that breaches or otherwise circumvents any security measures;
- Content that interferes with or disrupts any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any other user or part of the Sites;
- Content that plants malware or otherwise uses the Sites to distribute malware;
- Content that discloses your ethnicity, political affiliations, religion, membership of any trade union, physical or mental health, sexual preferences and practices, criminal activities, or any allegations of criminal activity against you (including any information concerning the status of any ongoing investigation or court proceedings against you).
Please note that we may make changes to this Code of Conduct from time to time. For students who have signed up for but who have yet to begin their classes, we shall give notice of the changes and ask their consent (or otherwise cancel and refund their purchase). For students whose courses are in progress, we shall give notice and ask for their consent (or, if withheld, cancel their access and make a partial refund of their course based on the amount of course remaining which they have chosen not to complete). Our Code of Conduct is designed to maintain the integrity of our courses and compliance with applicable legislation, and any changes shall be implemented with those criteria in mind.